Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Closing 1 Chapter to Open Another

People keep asking me if I'm counting the days. Well I hadn't been but decided that since everyone is asking, it might be a good number to know. As of today, it's 111 days to retirement and counting. That's still almost 4 months:( It sounds like I'm wishing my life away but I'm really anxious to move on to more fun--relaxing with coffee on the deck in the morning, gardening, making jewelry, vacations.

People have told me that once you've made the decision, it's hard to keep coming into work. That's true. When the alarm goes off at 5:45 I really just want to just roll over.

While I haven't signed the final papers yet, I've had my conversation with HR and I have all the financial information I need, I think. And the date is set for June 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels