Saturday, January 28, 2012

Not Neglecting the Steampunk




I've been waiting for some new steampunk designs from my youngest daughter.  She's the one in Virginia.  She sent a few pictures of her pieces but I haven't gotten the package yet.  I'm not sure if this is a pendant or a brooch but it's really beautiful.








I'm not quite finished with the silver but I've managed to create a few new items while I wait for the clay to dry or fire.  My steampunk often have a little bling on them.  I can't resist a gemstone or 2 for color.







Of course with Valentine's Day coming soon, I had to create at least one appropriate piece of jewelry.



One of my favorites is this larger piece with lots of character.
Watch the Etsy shop for new pieces going up slowly as I find time to photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels